Check- in Date:
Check- out Date:
Type of Accommodation:
- Full hook up pull through
- $215 for the week (saved 10% good sam)
- FREE ORANGES
- Cable TV
- Outdoor pool
- laundry rooms
- dog park and more.
- The best thing about this park is you are surrounded by orange trees. You are allowed to pick and eat the fresh oranges. They were the best we ever had. Seriously! Chris was in orange heaven.
- The cell reception and wifi were great. Perfect for streaming videos.
Our favorite things to do in the area:
- Hart Memorial Park– What makes this park special is the fact that it has a bunch of peacocks roaming around. The first time we went I saw 5. Then when we went back I counted 15. I read they have been there since the 50’s and no one knows where they came from. Who wouldn’t want to picnic with the peacocks?
- California Fruit Depot– This place is just a short walk from the RV Park. They have tons of tasty samples. They have fresh fruit, stuffed olives, dried fruits and veggies and tons of candy. We left with garlic flavored plantain chips and orange glazed almonds. So delicious!
- CALM– The California Living Museum was pretty cool. They only house injured animals or animals that can’t survive in the wild. The $9 entrance fee to get in helps go towards educating the Kern County children.
Favorite places to eat:
- Café Creps
We went hear on Easter Sunday. The food was delicious and we saved money by using this discount from groupon. If you are going with two people I would suggest using the $8 groupon for two people. We used the other one and had some issues with it. They finally decided to accept it because we wouldn’t be able to come back to use it.
- 24th Street Café – This place was SO good. It’s the number 1 restaurant in Bakersfield for a reason.
- Yes! The only bad thing was there was no grass in the dog park. There is a train nearby but it didn’t bother us.